Spartan Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our General Elect has not logged on in 8 days.

3 posters

Go down

Our General Elect has not logged on in 8 days. Empty Our General Elect has not logged on in 8 days.

Post  arazu Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:19 am

I think we need to discuss this.

Does anyone have a way to contact him outside of the game?

arazu
Spartan General
Spartan General

Back to top Go down

Our General Elect has not logged on in 8 days. Empty We gonna have to do a re-election?

Post  Victory Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:25 am

Do we need to re-elect if he keeps getting inactive scratch
Victory
Victory

Back to top Go down

Our General Elect has not logged on in 8 days. Empty joza's back

Post  Victory Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:33 pm

When I last checked in Joza845 checked in on 28/08/2009 which is 2day Very Happy
Victory
Victory

Back to top Go down

Our General Elect has not logged on in 8 days. Empty Re: Our General Elect has not logged on in 8 days.

Post  Phobos88 Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:25 pm

arazu still going around saing the people is missing? has you can see there is someone else who sayis that he got active just 2 days ago... you can't say that someone is not active just because in the time in which you conect yourself you don't see him active or because he has not mail you anything in the last week...
you got the same problem with me you rember? if you are not active 24 for day and with the eye alwais on the pc screen is impossible to tell for sure if someone is not online for all the day or more... as i said in another post: Joza right now (the bigger one) is dealing with his college and so i'm sure that is the little Joza who is using the account and i'm sure that JJ (joza junior) doesn't speak english or his big bro told him to not reply or even read the mail (or he doesn't even understand them...)

so please give time to the time, and right now with the new member still not apponted in the game too no one can give the post Smile so wait and Joza will be back i'm sure of it Smile
Phobos88
Phobos88
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Our General Elect has not logged on in 8 days. Empty Re: Our General Elect has not logged on in 8 days.

Post  arazu Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:12 pm

Phobos88 wrote:arazu still going around saing the people is missing? has you can see there is someone else who sayis that he got active just 2 days ago... you can't say that someone is not active just because in the time in which you conect yourself you don't see him active or because he has not mail you anything in the last week...
you got the same problem with me you rember? if you are not active 24 for day and with the eye alwais on the pc screen is impossible to tell for sure if someone is not online for all the day or more... as i said in another post: Joza right now (the bigger one) is dealing with his college and so i'm sure that is the little Joza who is using the account and i'm sure that JJ (joza junior) doesn't speak english or his big bro told him to not reply or even read the mail (or he doesn't even understand them...)

so please give time to the time, and right now with the new member still not apponted in the game too no one can give the post Smile so wait and Joza will be back i'm sure of it Smile

Don't push me Phobos. I haven't pushed you.

I said Joza was inactive because 1) If you hover your mouse over the light bulb in the alliance menu it tells you when the person last logged in. At the time of my posting it was the 20th. Eight days ago. 2) There have been a few circulars about it. And 3) His cities went inactive.

I figured those three things combined, or alone, meant that he was inactive.

Another post in this thread confirmed he had logged in today. I'm glad we don't have a missing General.

arazu
Spartan General
Spartan General

Back to top Go down

Our General Elect has not logged on in 8 days. Empty when do you think he will come back?

Post  Victory Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:15 am

Joza's lack of activeness is not the only things going down but his millitarry is also going down his m-score is lower than me and arazu I hope he will come back soon Sad
Victory
Victory

Back to top Go down

Post  Phobos88 Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:31 am

glad that Joza has come back Smile i will be missing for the next 2 days perhaps i will not log for some time, but i will always keep an eye on the mail box waiting for hand over Smile
Phobos88
Phobos88
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  arazu Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:32 pm

Victory wrote:Joza's lack of activeness is not the only things going down but his millitarry is also going down his m-score is lower than me and arazu I hope he will come back soon Sad
That could mean a few things.

It could mean his little brother isn't keeping things up the way he would. That would be bad.

It could mean he just suffered some losses and is recovering. That would be fairly normal.

I'm a little concerned to find out that his little brother is playing the account. Account sharing is a rules violation. Account sitting is not. I hope he's keeping the GOs informed what he is doing per the rules.

arazu
Spartan General
Spartan General

Back to top Go down

Our General Elect has not logged on in 8 days. Empty More bad news...

Post  Victory Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:59 am

Joza also hasn't logged in the forum since august 9 2009 and in ikariam he hasn't logged in for two days has anyone got news about this pale we need to get him active before world war in Kappa really hits SArmy and also before sevensins reaches the right amount of d-points what should we do confused
Victory
Victory

Back to top Go down

Post  Phobos88 Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:48 pm

arazu wrote:
Victory wrote:Joza's lack of activeness is not the only things going down but his millitarry is also going down his m-score is lower than me and arazu I hope he will come back soon Sad
That could mean a few things.

It could mean his little brother isn't keeping things up the way he would. That would be bad.

It could mean he just suffered some losses and is recovering. That would be fairly normal.

I'm a little concerned to find out that his little brother is playing the account. Account sharing is a rules violation. Account sitting is not. I hope he's keeping the GOs informed what he is doing per the rules.

well it would be more than normal if he got some loss, joza's main troopa were swordman around 800 of them... and they are strong but they die too easly too...
(it could be a sudden lack of wine too (but not sure) but for sure he didn't got attacked...

for the matter of the little brother the important things is that only BJ is officer while the JJ is only his helper and so not a officer.

and i think that they are just using one account. the important thing is that they don't have one accout for each (so 2 account) at the same time sharing them... the share of two people on the same account is acceptable i think but i think that it's his own matter not our (and so please dont' report him)

oh, right contact him in game, and ask why he is not too much active
Phobos88
Phobos88
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  arazu Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:09 am

II. Account Sharing

* Each account is entitled to be played by a single player at a time, account sitting being the only exception.

Account Sitting is allowed:

Account sitting entitles a given player to have his account watched over under the following regulations:
* A GameOperator must be informed before the sitting takes place, for example by IRC or opening a ticket.
* # No troop movements are allowed while the account is being sat unless an attack that may raid or crash the account is incoming, in which case you may save your troop(s) by deploying or transporting to a city owned by the account being sat. You may not ninja an incoming attack in cases where you would need to move troops for it.
* An account may only be sat for a maximum period of 12 continuous hours (GameOperators permission needs to be obtained in cases where a time extension is needed).
* The sitting period will be considered over if the actual owner logs in.
* No account may be sat during the first 3 weeks of a new World (Server).

The sitter may, on the account being sat and while the sitting period lasts:
* Spend Resources on buildings or researches.
* Save any troops that imminently endangered by an incoming attack, only with a deployment or transport mission to one of the accounts own cities.
* Place an account into vacation mode.

The sitter may not:
* Transport resources, neither between cities of the account being sat, nor to any other city.
* Spend Resources on defensive structures or troops.
* Sit an account if he sat another one within the previous 7 days.
* Sit an account that was sat within the previous 7 days.
* Remove an account from vacation mode.
* Change / delete any account characteristics

arazu
Spartan General
Spartan General

Back to top Go down

Post  Phobos88 Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:03 pm

i know the rules... i readed them before starting the game...
well arazu if you want to report Joza is up to you.

sevensins, how is going the building of the embassy?
Phobos88
Phobos88
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  arazu Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:59 am

Phobos88 wrote:i know the rules... i readed them before starting the game...
well arazu if you want to report Joza is up to you.

sevensins, how is going the building of the embassy?

You didn't seem to sure when you posted this:
Phobos88 wrote:the share of two people on the same account is acceptable i think...

I also posted that to clarify to all members what the rule is.

I'm curious what makes you think I'm going to report him. You went from asking us not to report him to saying fine, arazu, report him if that's what you want. When did I suggest that I wanted to or was going to report him?

arazu
Spartan General
Spartan General

Back to top Go down

Post  Phobos88 Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:32 am

well everything make me think that you want to report him. you started the post on Joza being a little bit too much inactive. After that you brought up the matter that he was going against the rules... and now the post on the general post
it's seems to me that you want to get the general post or to someone who agree with you in everything and get rid of joza while he is away... well it could be that you really think that Joza is not a good general.

I think that Joza is taking a little break from the game, and right now it's impossible to give the post until sevensins doesn't get the embassy ready...

So i still think that Joza is the right Choise... and that if he get back when the leadership will be hand over he could be a great general.

but i don't want to quarrel any more on those matter... i will not log in the forum anymore, when Sevensins get ready the embassies just ask timmy to contact me on my MSN contact, not the Phobos88@ one but the other one, Timmy knows it so let him mail me when the embassies are ready (if he lost that contact he can contact me with the MSN Phobos88@ mail, but right now i don't use it anymore, so it would be more hard for me to read it)
Phobos88
Phobos88
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  arazu Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:04 pm

Phobos88 wrote:well it could be that you really think that Joza is not a good general.
That isn't exactly what I'm thinking. I think Joza is a fine General, when he logs on. As far as I can tell the real Joza hasn't logged on in weeks.

arazu
Spartan General
Spartan General

Back to top Go down

Post  Victory Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:16 am

well I have to agree 100% that Joza is a great general but not a 100% sure that he will come back from his vacation scratch
Victory
Victory

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down