Spartan Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the Decision Made?

+9
timmy
Irish
sevensins
Moga
Svengali
panda
Victory
Chaostryke
Phobos88
13 posters

Go down

Is the Decision Made? Empty Is the Decision Made?

Post  Phobos88 Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:06 am

by seeing the various votes it seems that:
-most of all of you agree for Joza945 as General
-most of all of you agree for Timmy as diplomat
-most of all of you agree for Sevensins or Yako as leader (and some Arazu too) but it seems that both Yako and Arazu don't want to do it, and so only Sevensins is left but still he say to not be confident about it, well i think that you have to take the place sevensins. everything will be all right and you will still all everyone to help you... i'm sure of it ( i would like to leave everything but if you want i can still stay for some time and give you my help too ).
-the home secretary post is the only one in which there is no a most voted member (perhaps sevensins, but i think that if sevensins rake the leader post, and i hope he do it, is better that someone else take the home secretary post

so i think that is better if sevensins build up embassies (and please send him resourses) and comunicate it to all the ally the he will be the new ally leader i will hand over the leadership to him as soon as he can take the ally in.
Phobos88
Phobos88
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Is the Decision Made? Empty Re: Is the Decision Made?

Post  Chaostryke Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:10 am

Hey Phobos. Just thought you'd like to know that the alliance made it to rank 6 this morning.
Chaostryke
Chaostryke

Back to top Go down

Is the Decision Made? Empty congratulations to sevensins!!!

Post  Victory Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:17 am

congratulations!! I will start to donate my wood and marble by 2morow just to make sure Very Happy
Victory
Victory

Back to top Go down

Post  Phobos88 Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:06 am

Chaostryke wrote:Hey Phobos. Just thought you'd like to know that the alliance made it to rank 6 this morning.

wow, i'm really glad for you all, i'm just sorry that i will not share this glory anymore... Sad

well i hope for the Spartan Army a more glorius destiny keep on growing aim for the first place!!! but what happened? how is this possible? i just rember that 2 of our member left us after i got banned so i think that we are growing because other ally are breaking up (how is going the war between the bigger ally?)
Phobos88
Phobos88
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Victory Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:47 am

when is current SArmy gonna disband Question
Victory
Victory

Back to top Go down

Post  Phobos88 Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:20 pm

go and read the other post too, it seems that there is no need to disband, i REPEAT SO THAT EVERYONE CAN REMEBER: THERE IS NO NEED TO DISBAND, EVEN IF I'M BANNED I CAN STILL HAND OVER THE ALLY TO ANOTHER MEMBER WITH THE NEEDED EMBASSY LEVEL, I CAN DO IT BY SENDIND A TICKET TO THE "GO" AND ASKING FOR IT (or at least this is what arazu, or irish -now i don't rember anymore, but it's in the forum the post- who found this out by asking the GO)

And so there will be no need to disband.
Phobos88
Phobos88
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  panda Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:38 pm

has anyone ever thought of having phobos start over and we help him build, just because one account was banned doesn't mean he can't make a new account?

panda

Back to top Go down

Post  Svengali Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:40 pm

All for helping Phobos rebuild if he wants but I think someone said we have to be careful because shipping materials to someone with lower score is considered "pushing" and you can get banned for it.

Svengali

Back to top Go down

Post  Moga Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:58 pm

No, pushing is when a lower ranking player sends materials to a player with a higher score. This is to prevent higher ranking players from taking 'protection money' from smaller players in exchange for not pillaging them outright. I got a 'welcome basket' shipment of materials when I first joined up on another server. However, a lot of players sending a massive amount of materials to one smaller player would, at least, look suspicious, even if it's not technically against the rules.

There's a bit of a gray zone involving smaller players hiring a bigger player as a mercenary/guard.

-Moga

ETA: Also, Phobos has expressed a disinterest in starting over. He put a lot of time and work into his account. Maybe someday in the future he'll e interested in playing again, but for right now he's said he's not interested. Definitely sad to see him go, as everyone is, but I can respect his decision.

-Moga
Moga
Moga

Back to top Go down

Is the Decision Made? Empty confused

Post  sevensins Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:56 am

so am i going to be the leader or home secrtary or both? i can be active enough for both, but i dont want to hog the positions either Smile....... so whatever is best for the allaince i can do Smile

sevensins
Admin

https://kappasarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Is the Decision Made? Empty changes

Post  sevensins Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:02 am

also, i have some changes i would like to make to the rankings we have to update them as soon as possible........

sevensins
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Irish Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:49 am

and also post the results on the circular, since a lot of members said that they cant access here on the forum.

Irish

Back to top Go down

Is the Decision Made? Empty ok

Post  sevensins Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:53 am

ya but i dont get why they cant access....... ill try 2 figure it out

sevensins
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaostryke Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:23 am

Chaostryke wrote:Hey Phobos. Just thought you'd like to know that the alliance made it to rank 6 this morning.
Nobody thats active or has a lot of points has left yet. We just touched 6th then dipped back to 7th, but it did happen.
Chaostryke
Chaostryke

Back to top Go down

Is the Decision Made? Empty diplomacy points

Post  sevensins Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:32 am

ok now i have 13...... soon im not going to be able to do it by myself i build up as much as i can but i might need some help......

sevensins
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  timmy Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:35 am

Just to help, I´ll write this text in the proper place too, there in the "home secretary" topic.
If Sevensins need, i can manage to group both Diplomat and Home Secretary, so he can focus on the leadership alone, which is surely a tougher position. But it´s better if someone else get it. The best option is to have four diferent members assuming the four different office duties.
By doing so, I think all the jobs can be done in a more effective and efficient way.
timmy
timmy
Senator
Senator

Back to top Go down

Is the Decision Made? Empty thanks

Post  sevensins Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:38 am

its not that i cant handle it. my dream has always been to be a home secretary in a top alliance, and i am blessed to be a leader. again, i think i can do it but if i have troubles i will definetely give it up if i cant do it

sevensins
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  panda Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:54 am

if phobos wants back in i will give him my account, i really don't play much on this server.

panda

Back to top Go down

Is the Decision Made? Empty Joza945 lightbulb

Post  Victory Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:07 am

Hey when I last checked our future generals light bulb sign(u can check in your embassy red is currently offline n yellow is online) he last checked in at 20/08/2009 or did he use a invisible light bulb specialty like my friend back in TP but he said only home sec. could use it...
I'm just curious and if so I do not want an inactive general scratch by the way this is not a message for power
Victory
Victory

Back to top Go down

Post  Phobos88 Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:25 pm

for answer the last post of victory:
i noticed too that Joza945 has been not to active in the last few week before they banned me but i can say that when he is active he is really really active, well i think that you have to check if he is still playng.

for reply tpo malakai:
thank you very much malakai for your offer, i really appreciate it, but i will not come back. (at leat not without my Phobos88 account)
Phobos88
Phobos88
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  YAKO Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:55 pm

sevensins wrote:its not that i cant handle it. my dream has always been to be a home secretary in a top alliance, and i am blessed to be a leader. again, i think i can do it but if i have troubles i will definetely give it up if i cant do it

Dear Sevensins

If you have any troubles you have all of us next to you

Dont worry just keep going.

YAKO

Back to top Go down

Post  sevensins Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:57 pm

i know that i can trust everyone in this alliance Smile

sevensins
Admin

Back to top Go down

Is the Decision Made? Empty diplomacy points

Post  sevensins Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:30 pm

ok i have 16 will have 19 in an hour.......

sevensins
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  panda Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:33 pm

well phobos no offense but you must not really care about this alliance, i offer you a way back in, and you won't take it, you could easily change your name to phobos as soon as your other account is deleted, it would take you no time at all to get back to where you were points wise. if you change your mind have someone message me in game, this is the last time i come to this forum.

panda

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaostryke Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:15 pm

just so everyone knows this alliance is the biggest joke i have ever experienced, maybe i am stirring up trouble, but i don't care, i was forced to be in this alliance and now no one can kick me out (thanks phobos)

malakai

This is just one of the many bad things he's been saying about you Phobos. He's stirring up trouble. We need him out as quick as possible.
Chaostryke
Chaostryke

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaostryke Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:25 pm

Another comment Mad

to yako, i have given him 2 opportunities to take my account, 100,000 points is nothing he could easily get there fast using my account, i have plenty of resources that i have not used that he could use, he is just being a baby throwing a temper tantrum because he got caught cheating.

malakai
Chaostryke
Chaostryke

Back to top Go down

Post  Phobos88 Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:10 pm

please malakai and chaostrike don't fight Smile

to reply to malakai it's not the name matter it's the account itself, Moga in some previous message expressed what i'm feeling right now: i got banned and the GO says that i was cheating, but i wasn't and i already explained it, you can believe me or not, the GO doesn't believe me other do believe me but to me it doesn't matter.

for the account matter... i appreciate your offer (again) but i will not take it, just think about it i putted so much effort into it playing almost 12 hours of avarege a day with maximum of 16 hours (it's not that i was always folloin it but i had always the PC in front of me (while suding) or by the sea with the notbook and even in the car with the blackberry... (i payd really a lot of money for my mobile blackberry connection too, but i use it for work too sometime so not all wasted... ) so right now i won't restart again... i can't nor want to start again, before reaching around 32th place will pass at least 2 month or if i'm lucky and find good farms 1 month and half... but it's toom uch time.

for the matter of: "you don't care of the ally" i think that is better this way, the new generation of leadership has come and i'm the old blinded king who go and rest in peace. i think and hope that they will do better than me they just need to find a good coordination between them and even if doesn't do at least the democracy is assured. the ally is now in their hand and in your. may all of you work for the greatness of spartan army, i will wish you all everyday the the glory abd victory Smile
Phobos88
Phobos88
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaostryke Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:34 pm

I felt I was defending you. Malakai has been slandering your name and I think of you as a friend and it really upsets me. I'm done talking to him. I think everyone in the alliance can see that he's just stirring up problems. He said he didn't even want to be in the alliance. That you conquered him and made him. lol. I think he's bitter about it and trying to cause problems now that your away.
Chaostryke
Chaostryke

Back to top Go down

Post  Phobos88 Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:59 pm

Yeah i understand you are helping me chaostryke Smile

and i think tha with me gone all those who doesn't care for Spartan Army will leave, but isn't it better? who need of someone with so much readyness to leave the ship when it's not even sinking but just got stopped by a little problem? my death (virtual one) will bring out the true color of our member
Phobos88
Phobos88
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaostryke Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:05 pm

I totally agree. I was just affraid he might try to take others with him by slandering your name and calling SARMY a joke. He changed his name to Shadow1234 and went on vacation mode. He said he's giving his account to another alliance. Sounds to me like he's jumping ship and trying to keep from getting attacked by saying someone else will be playing it. How could he find someone else to play it, without them being multiaccounting.
Chaostryke
Chaostryke

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaostryke Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:11 pm

We are down to 67 members now, so people are leaving. Nobody wants to hear his obnoxious ravings. I guess I didn't help either, I was just adding fuel to his fire. I just didn't want people buying into his bs.
Chaostryke
Chaostryke

Back to top Go down

Post  Phobos88 Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:25 pm

don\'t worry the SArmy will reborn and then take on who betrayed Smile but this is not anymore for me to decide, it\'s up to the new leadership Smile

well i think that for sometime i will be missing, but just mail me when sevensins will get ready the embassies... timmy will mail me for sure, so just tell it to him.

ps: just reached 100 post eheheheh it seems that it\'s a bad habit of me to try to be the first in everything... Smile but never reach it eheheh

Last edited by Phobos88 on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Phobos88
Phobos88
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaostryke Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:30 pm

Well it's been fun. Wish I coulda got big and pillage with ya, PEACE!!!
Chaostryke
Chaostryke

Back to top Go down

Is the Decision Made? Empty phobos

Post  sevensins Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:14 am

i ahve 20 diplomacy oints, trying to go as fast as i can!

sevensins
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  slim pickens Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:30 am

Sevensins:

Just let me know when you need more "trades". Just be sure to send a ship with something on it to my city. That way, if a GO looks down and sees all the activity, he will see trade ships going both directions. Should I plan on sending another in a while?

Dont know if Im being paranoid, but it cant hurt.
slim pickens
slim pickens

Back to top Go down

Post  sevensins Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:49 am

thanks so much but i am good right now i am sending yuo some wine irght now

sevensins
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  arazu Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:59 am

slim pickens wrote:Sevensins:

Just let me know when you need more "trades". Just be sure to send a ship with something on it to my city. That way, if a GO looks down and sees all the activity, he will see trade ships going both directions. Should I plan on sending another in a while?

Dont know if Im being paranoid, but it cant hurt.
Don't bother faking trades. They can see what's on the boats. It's fine to send him resources if he's lower level.

arazu
Spartan General
Spartan General

Back to top Go down

Post  Min Sun Ye Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:32 am

so who will be our leader?

i suggest that most active player would be the general.

because he check whether an ally is attacked.

Min Sun Ye

Back to top Go down

Is the Decision Made? Empty Loyal Spartan

Post  Victory Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:36 am

I guess Phobos was more than a leader, he was a sign that this alliance is strong i think that's why many players are going out No
Victory
Victory

Back to top Go down

Post  Phobos88 Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:19 pm

don't lose faith nor hope, when the embassy will be ready the ally will start to work again. to reply to Min Sun Ye: i think the same thing as you, this is why i nominated joza and mot of us voted him, even if righ now joza is not online. i sended him a mail in MSN hoping he check his mail box sometime. but you have to think that Joza is 2 people so more easy to be active but that they are 2 brothers and so if they are out for 8 days it means that or they had gone in vacantion or they had some problem in real life ( i hope no) but i know that Joza the bigger one has many thing to do with his college study too. so i don't know Joza Junior...

to victory: nice picture ehehehe it is your hamster? it'r really cute and funny with that little gun ehehehehe
Phobos88
Phobos88
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Victory Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:42 am

reply phobos message: no it's not my hamster I took a picture from google and I thought it was funny tongue but I do love hamsters Very Happy
Victory
Victory

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaostryke Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:12 am

They always bite me(hamsters). They can sense the fear Razz
Chaostryke
Chaostryke

Back to top Go down

Post  Phobos88 Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:26 am

my cat like to hunt down hamster eheheh he is afraid of mouses and rats but not hamster eheheh but i don't let him eat them Cool just play with them
Phobos88
Phobos88
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum