Spartan Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In light of recent events I think we should hold the election for General again.

5 posters

Go down

In light of recent events I think we should hold the election for General again. Empty In light of recent events I think we should hold the election for General again.

Post  arazu Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:12 am

Starting from the nomination stage.

I would like to nominate Min Sun Ye. He's very active, holds a strong military, and knows how to wage war.

I would also like to request that I not receive any nominations. I would love to be General and I think I would be good at it. I wouldn't be a good choice however because I don't play enough.

arazu
Spartan General
Spartan General

Back to top Go down

In light of recent events I think we should hold the election for General again. Empty Re: In light of recent events I think we should hold the election for General again.

Post  Chaostryke Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:53 am

I think its a good idea that we have a more active general also. That Min guy/girl hasn't logged on the forum has he/she? That person is big and has high offensive points and is active. The other guy could still be a 2nd general, but I agree that the main general should be a very active player. Suspect
Chaostryke
Chaostryke

Back to top Go down

In light of recent events I think we should hold the election for General again. Empty Re: In light of recent events I think we should hold the election for General again.

Post  Victory Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:17 am

Well since arazu doesn't want to be nominated I guess I will nominate myself I have the 2nd largest millitery score in the alliance and my brother used to be general of an alliance of 28 in Gamma but I didn't join him cause our isands were so seperate n he got banned like me so he might teach me a trick or two, n since I only share 4 islands that aren't seperate maybe if I become general I could use some help from arazu or min sun ye and I guess I'm active enough once in the morning once after I go home from school and once at night so like in our internal alliance page an officer must log in 3 times a day and I wanna be general so it might be funner to play Ikariam since there's pretty much no one to pillage in my area, well that's all I got I hope I win anyways it never hurts to try Cool
Victory
Victory

Back to top Go down

Post  arazu Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:24 am

Logging on to the forum is a problem. Hopefully sevensins can address that.

arazu
Spartan General
Spartan General

Back to top Go down

Post  Irish Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:51 am

I vote for victory, didnt have pleasant experience with Min as my previous alliance's general.

Irish

Back to top Go down

In light of recent events I think we should hold the election for General again. Empty When will it end

Post  Victory Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:37 pm

when will this vote end it's been 3 days already and barely anyone is nominating nor voting
Victory
Victory

Back to top Go down

Post  arazu Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:15 am

I have no idea why nobody seems to be voting.

I didn't nominate him but I'm going to vote for Victory.

arazu
Spartan General
Spartan General

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaostryke Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:14 am

I think nobody is voting because are leader is MIA. Which is the biggest concern. Without Sevensins as a leader we are gonna have to start all over on embassy building. I dont want to write him off yet, it's only been 5 days, but what would stop him from just dropping in for a couple minutes. Is he grounded from the PC, in the hospital? Without a new leader we're unable to choose a new general right?
Chaostryke
Chaostryke

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaostryke Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:40 am

I vote for Victory. He's active, on the forumn, and I just like him. Very Happy
Chaostryke
Chaostryke

Back to top Go down

Post  Moga Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:04 pm

A blanket warning for the election of general:

When version 3.2 comes out, the battle system is being completly overhauled. The main battle object is going to be the town wall; if it falls the battle is over. Ground troops are being reorganiszed into formations involving heavy infantry, light infantry, and long-range infantry. Heavy infantry is reported to be the most important force. Ram-units are going to be reclassified and their stats may change.

Whoever becomes general should be ready to learn this new system fast. If possible, anyone in the running or considering running for general should see about access to the test server to experiment with this system before it is officially implemented.

-Moga
Moga
Moga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down