Spartan Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Leader Elect's Account has Disappeared

3 posters

Go down

Our Leader Elect's Account has Disappeared Empty Our Leader Elect's Account has Disappeared

Post  Moga Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:29 am

1) He changed name and uprooted
2) He took an account from another player and deleted sevensins without telling anyone
3) He was hacked/cracked and deleted by someone else
4) He deleted the account himself without another account to move to

Comments, suggestions, and raging grumbles welcome here.

If sevensins does not return at least to the board, it seems that we will have to find a new off-site home, since he was the one in charge of verifying new members to use the board.

-Moga

ETA:

Up for election for leadership:
Chaostryke - Self-nominated

Up for election for board admin:
Chaostryke - Self-nominated
Moga - Self-nominated
Moga
Moga

Back to top Go down

Our Leader Elect's Account has Disappeared Empty Re: Our Leader Elect's Account has Disappeared

Post  slim pickens Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:06 pm

Moga, I say that you are elected, start to get a new forum under constrction. I know it will be a lot of work.

Thank you for stepping up.
slim pickens
slim pickens

Back to top Go down

Our Leader Elect's Account has Disappeared Empty Re: Our Leader Elect's Account has Disappeared

Post  Chaostryke Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:06 pm

I agree with Slim. Go Moga go. I'll help out however I can, but I believe your best suited for this.
Chaostryke
Chaostryke

Back to top Go down

Post  Moga Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:07 pm

Thanks guys! I'd like to wait until we've decided on what are name will be, so our forum name will make some amount of sense. I'm around pretty constantly until this Saturday, when I'm doing a driving marathon, and probably off Sunday too to rexcover from said driving marathon. After that I should be back to be on pretty frequently.

-Moga
Moga
Moga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down